Versatile portability for the modern
The impressive Kruiser backpack conveys a new level of modernity and sturdiness to the collection of premium gear originally crafted by Klip Xtreme. Driven by innovation and the ultimate in rugged protection, the brand perfectly combines exceptional portability with security features to easily accommodate your laptop and all the essentials you need for the journey. Designed to keep your cargo cleverly organized, accessible and secure, this backpack features a generous interior with a plethora of multiuse compartments, pockets and organizers, so nothing is left behind, literally. Crafted from high-quality materials, and complemented by reinforced entry points, this backpack is the smartest way to cruise through town or around the world in style!
- Stylish protection: Dedicated, fully-lined and padded compartment with divider and a strap, suitable for laptops of up to 15.6 inches and tablets of up to 12 inches
- TSA compliant technology compartment: By allowing full access to your digital gear, you can fly through security checkpoints; no need to remove your devices anymore
- Peace of mind anywhere: An anti-theft pocket on the back, with camouflaged zipper closure, provides extra protection to your valuable cargo or travel documents when you are on the move
• Built-in locking buckles secure the backpack to any anchor point with a simple lock action
- Organization: Main compartment with three zippered pockets and mesh organizers provide ample room to carry your clothes, binders, mobile devices and accessories - Three zippered front pockets ensure quick access to your most frequently used items
- Convenience: - Power bank pocket and external USB port for conveniently keeping your devices energized while on-the-go
- Comfort: Lightweight design with densely mesh-padded back panel, perfect for hauling your gear on your back.
- Material: Constructed with premium, 1600 denier nylon and soft interior lining - The metallic zipper pullers enhance the backpack’s rugged yet unique and fashionable designa